We are excited to be attending this year’s DistribuTech conference in Florida, which has Tesco participating in the following:
1. Conducting IEC 61850 Utility University Course (UU101) with Mr. Christoph Brunner and Mr. George Schimmel
- Name: IEC 61850 System Design for End Users: An Introduction to the Standard With Feedback From Practical Experience
- Date: Monday – February 08 – 8:00AM – 5:00PM
2. Delivering IEC 61850 Technical Paper on the topic of IEC 61850 semantics with Mr. Alex Apostolov.
- Name: IEC 61850 Naming Nomenclature: Making Sense of the Semantics
- Date: Tuesday – February 09 – 1:00PM – 2:30PM
3. Tesco Exhibit
- See Tesco’s Booth 2232 in the main exhibitor hall
- We will also be launching our new IEC 61850University.com initiative. See booth for more details.
We are very grateful and honored to have the opportunity to present IEC 61850 training and technical papers alongside these globally renowned experts and pioneers of IEC 61850. I remember attending Christoph’s IEC 61850 Utility University Course nearly 10 years ago, and it is surreal to now be presenting a course in conjunction with Mr. Brunner and Mr. Schimmel.
As you can see we’re excited to attend this year’s DistribuTech conference, and look forward to seeing you there. Don’t forget to sign-up if you haven’t already done so.